At one atom thick, 200 times the strength of steel and with perfect thermal & excellent electrical conductivity graphene is a revolutionary resource with world changing potential.
Comet Resources have created a viable graphene product using a customised process of electrical exfoliation from graphite at the Springdale Project.
The highly capable team at Comet Resources have successfully turned exploratory projects into working mines, returning over $32 million dollars to shareholders.
Primary applications are in the automotive, aerospace, defence, steel and industrial products sectors. Rechargeable batteries and consumer electronics are massive expansion areas.
The project has exemplary positioning with well developed infrastructure. Located in the most productive mined graphite region in Australia.More
Springdale Project Overview
- Free hold land title – no Native Title issues.
- Leverage – low market capitalisation with exploration upside.
- Australian project - low sovereign risk and a stable operating environment.
- Infrastructure - access to sealed road and Esperance port facilities (150km).
- High grade graphite.
- Metallurgical testwork has shown that solid rock can converted to quality graphene