The Benefits of Mining in Western Australia
"Australia continues to be a very attractive place to invest in mining. The region as a whole has surpassed Canada and the United States as the most attractive region in the word for investment when both policy and mineral potential are considered. West Australia was rated to be the most attractive jurisdiction in the region and the 3rd most attractive jurisdiction in the world."
Fraser Institute Report, Annual Survery of Mining Companies 2016
- Stable government with well developed mining policies.
- Established mining industry with over 150 years of industrialised mining.
- Global leader for mining investment attractiveness. (3rd highest ranking in Fraser Institute Report 2016)
- Highly developed infrastructure for bulk commodity transfer including rail, road & port facilities.
- Experienced and skilled workforce and mature supporting industries.
- Favourable tax rates.
The Advantages of Mining in Springdale, Western Australia
The location of Comet Resources' tenement is on the South Coast of Western Australia in a strongly developed mining region.
Key features include:
- Sealed road within 20km.
- Port factilities within 150km.
- Mining infrastructure at Ravensthorpe Nickel Mine within 20km.
- Strong geological precedent for graphite/graphene mining in the area.
The secure 100% Comet Resources owned tenements are in an excellent location for the development of a new graphite/graphene mine.